- NEXINVEX LTD (here in after referred to as the “Company”) is devoted to protect the privacy of its customers and are responsible for processing data on the website www.nexinvex.io ("service", "this website").
- We commit to ensure the privacy of personal data collected from the first moment (account registration).
What personal data is collected?
- Our policy is to only collect the necessary data for a correct delivery of services and as such, we will never ask for any unnecessary data. In order to protect the privacy of our customers, our company does not require them to provide their ID, photos or any other documents that may cause damage or distress.
- The Company is not responsible for personal information leakage if the customer accidentally or intentionally has provided access to his/her account to third parties. In order to avoid personal information disclosure, the Company recommends using software programs, firewall, and not to open emails sent from unknown senders and not to follow links in these emails.
Collection, importance and purpose of collected personal data
- In order to be a user of our website, a person needs to register an account by completing the form that is available on the website itself.
- All data collected and provided by the user is essential for the proper functionality of their account, including all services provided, as well as the safety and overall operation of such services, be they provided by us or by third parties.
- Any account registration made by a person under the age of 18 or under the specified age of consent to the processing of their personal data as per applicable legislation of said person's country of residence is not allowed; we will never collect any information from a person under the age of 18 knowingly and it is the responsibility of their legal guardian / representative / custodial parent to prevent such occurrences.
- We emphasize that all personal data is processed in a lawful and transparent manner, guaranteeing the loyalty of processing to the users whose personal data is being processed.
How is the collected information used?
- The information collected is stored, processed and protected in the United States of America. All personal data provided is stored securely, efficiently, in an organized, personalized and confidential manner.
- We take a variety of active and passive security measures to ensure the protection of the personal data of users from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- The user agrees that we may use his / her personal data primarily to:
- Process transactions made or requested by the user through payment processors authorized by us;
- Increase the level of customization of services to suit the preferences of the user as much as possible;
- Ensure that all third-party services are offered without limitation with respect to user identification;
- Resolve litigation and troubleshoot issues;
- Manage risks and prevent fraud and / or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Detect and prevent non-compliance with applicable service policies or terms of service;
- Provide the user with help and support services;
- We will use the personal email address provided to confirm the registration of the account, to facilitate the retrieval of the username and password when requested, in order to respond to any communication initiated by the user with our support team, to send any notice we may find important related to the user's account or activity, or to send notifications related to forum subscriptions initiated by the user.
- All communication between our support team and the user must be kept private and confidential by both parties, except where legally necessary or authorized by both parties, under penalty of non-compliance.
- We collect the IP address and other identifying information regarding the computer or the device used to access www.nexinvex.io, in order to facilitate the detection of possible situations of unauthorized transactions, fraud prevention, internal statistical data and to determine the country where the user is located, among other non-public uses.
Security procedures offered
- We take all necessary and legally required precautions to ensure the protection of the information collected from registered users of this website. These precautions ensure online and offline security of this information.
- The security of a user’s account also depends on the protection provided by the user, of their primary and / or secondary password, as well as their possible use of the two-step authentication.
- We will never ask any user for passwords related to their account, therefore any email message or other form of communication, website or program that requests the password of an account from our website must be ignored.
- If a user shares any of the passwords related to their account with another person for any reason, including but not limited to the promise of provision of services and the aggregation of accounts, that person will be able to access said user’s account and the respective personal data. Each user is always responsible for any actions taken in regard to their account regardless of the situation. If a user believes someone else gained access to any of the account’s passwords, then the user should immediately change them on the personal settings page after signing in to their account or request a new one by following the instructions on the login page.
- In order to protect your personal information, the Company warns its customers that it never, under any pretext, asks for login, password or access to a personal email box of the client. If you have received such a letter, do not respond to it. First of all, notify our Security Service by contacting Customer Support on our website.
How is the collected information shared with third parties?
- We, through this website, collaborate with several service providers whose processing and protection of personal data, required from the users to perform the services provided, is their sole responsibility. Certain services require personal data from the users to ensure their intended service delivery to them.
- This website includes links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy policies and terms of service; therefore, we are not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to, their information practices, protection and data handling. Users who provide personal data to or through such third-party websites must review their respective privacy policies before providing them with personal data.
- In the event of fraud, illegality, or any other act done in a way prejudicial to our company, our services, our image, or our service providers, among others, made actively or passively, with intent or not, that user’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties, not only to assist in the resolution of the acts performed, but to help prevent such acts being committed against them as well.
We point out that the data subject has the right to withdraw the previously given consent at any time by simply sending a request to our support team from the respective account and requesting the withdrawal of consent of all data processing, which will take place after the necessary confirmation that the request originates from the current owner of the account in question, with the user being aware that such act does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing made based on the consent previously given and that the user will not be able to access this website from that moment onward. The same will automatically apply after the cease of use of a user's account for the period defined in our Terms of Service, after which said account will be permanently suspended.